Finding the Perfect Match: Expanding Off-Campus Student-Placement Options
Is your program seeking additional high-quality placement opportunities for students’ off-campus experiences? Audigy University can help! Audigy has more than 520 practice locations across 43 states, and has a team of in-house experts who specialize in matching students with Audigy members who offer 2nd-, 3rd-, and 4th-year externship opportunities. Students and prospective preceptors are carefully screened, evaluated, and paired to facilitate the perfect match!
What do Audigy processes and member practices offer students?
- Unique training programs and resources for preceptors and externs that promote great student learning outcomes, as well as remarkable patient-care methods.
- A link to the nation’s leading private practice, ENT, and medical center employment settings. Audigy placements offer externs greater patient volume than other practices nationwide, as well as a broad scope of practice within patient-centered, outcome-based, and goal-oriented practice settings.
- Access to marketing, operations, human resources, finance, and IT teams, offering proven resources to achieve remarkable outcomes for patient care and practice management.
- A unique emphasis on personal goal development and leadership training to empower students to effectively manage their careers, as well as an opportunity to create a lasting professional legacy.
- Preceptors and professionals who are personally invested in your students’ success and trained to provide them with the necessary tools to become one of the nation’s top hearing care providers.
If you’d like to find out more about what our externship programs can offer your students, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at TAMSAG@audigy.com to explore opportunities for your students!