Get More Five-Star Online Reviews
Audigy’s online-reviews program allows you to easily collect more positive reviews from your patients on popular sites like Google and Yelp
We know that once we get patients into an AudigyCertified™ audiology practice, we show them the very best in service and patient care. But how do you let prospective patients know about your high standards of patient care before they step through your door?
Online reviews on websites like Google and Yelp are the easiest way to share your patients’ incredible experiences with prospects. Seven out of 10 consumers will leave online reviews for a business if they’re asked to. But collecting these online reviews can be difficult.
How Does It Work?
After an appointment, the program sends a request to that patient via text or email. This message then guides the patient through the review experience, ensuring you receive more positive reviews.
1. The practice requests a review.
2. The patient receives a review request.
3. The patient rates their experience.
4. If negative, their feedback is sent only to the practice.
5. If positive, they are asked to write a review on Google, Yelp, or Facebook.
What Makes Us Different
There are many companies that offer online-review aggregation and automated requests. Audigy’s online-reviews program will:
- Provide coaching, guidance, and training to your teams on how to best implement and use this software in your office
- Vet all the software providers to make sure that we are connecting you with the most secure and effective provider
- Utilize text messaging — we focus on services that send not just email but also text messages, which see a 90 percent response rate versus the 20 percent response rate of email
- Grow and adapt to meet our members’ needs — we have a software partner committed to ensuring we have tools in place to help our members grow their online reputations
Wouldn’t it be great to get more feedback from your patients? Our online-reviews program allows you to preface your online-reviews request with up to 10 customized questions. If you have a question about your practice, this is the easiest way to get an answer directly from your patients.
Eighty-four percent of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation. By adding our online-reviews widget to your website, you can reassure prospective patients that you are the best in quality hearing care. The widget will display incoming and recent positive reviews from your patients.
Dashboards and Tracking
Keep an eye on incoming reviews. Using our online-reviews program, you can catch negative reviews and respond to them before they affect your reputation. The dashboard allows you to track your progress in increasing the number of online reviews you receive and the scores you are receiving from patients.