Vice President of Commercial Division
Audigy started as a scrappy start up in 2004 with 2 employees, and a powerful vision of what was possible. Now we have an employee headcount of 175. We are the third largest management company for independent hearing business owners, servicing 270 practice owners representing 700 locations across the US and into Canada. Because of this dynamic growth trajectory, as of 2016 we were acquired by the third largest manufacturing company of hearing aids in the world, GN Resound. They made a significant investment into Audigy so that we can take our services to the next level.
Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, which means it is extremely dynamic, ever changing, ever evolving, and growth oriented. We pursue passionate people who are just as passionate about their own growth potential as they are at the purpose of supporting the small business owners that they serve.
Our Members represent…
- 10% of total hearing aid revenue
- 5% of hearing aid units sold
- The highest audiology revenue per location in the industry
- The highest patient-conversion rate in the industry
The VP of Commercial Division will report directly to the President and is primarily concerned with ensuring the integrated commercial success of the organization. The VP of CD will drive development and execution of a commercialization strategy for Audigy Group and Audigy Medical (Audigy). The VP of CD will also build a commercialization infrastructure and organization to drive market adoption of Audigy’s practice development services and be responsible for all new revenue growth within the organization.
The VP of CD will lead the sales and marketing teams in drafting, implementing and evaluating cross-functional decisions that will enable the company to achieve its long-term objectives.
- Strategic Leadership: Deliver strategies for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure.
- Corporate Marketing: Lead development of the company’s B2B marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and new sales growth with a particular emphasis on cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation.
- New Market Development: Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across Audigy to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth.
- New Business Development Partnerships: Develop a strategy and provide leadership for enterprise-wide business development opportunities. Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for new revenue growth.
Capabilities / Key Competencies
- Hold a pertinent undergraduate university degree.
- Experienced at representing the commercial function at the Senior Leadership Committee, as well as being an active contributor.
- At least 15 years of experience in an overall commercial/business function having held executive roles in recognized innovative organizations.
- Experience in a fast growth environment and a decentralized environment.
- Experience at working in a “performance based” environment in order to foster it within the team.
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent to a fast-growing organization.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of business plans and strategies.
- Communication – Demonstrated skills in both written and oral presentations.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to supervise and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal negotiation skills.
- Capacity to conceptualize as well as operationalize commercial strategies.
Education & Experience Required:
- 10+ years of experience in leading Sales departments
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, operations/logistics or related field of study
Education & Experience Preferred:
- 10+ years of experience in Sales and/or Customer Service roles
- 2+ years of experience managing people
- Medical device sales background
Are you interested in working with an organization that offers a rewarding mission and an outstanding working environment?