We are seeking a Software Engineer to join a talented technical team within Audigy.
Utilizing some of the most advanced tools and processes around, this technical team creates and delivers key projects for our internal and external teams. Working in an Agile software development environment, this position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to work within a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment with changing needs.
Our culture allows us to achieve great things by focusing on the energy and effort of our teams through training, great colleagues, challenging work, and the support to be great.
Audigy Group is a dynamic company that operates on the Purpose and Mission of supporting independent medical practices in their fight against consolidation, big box warehouses, and direct-to-consumer models.
As a member of the Audigy R & D team the Software Engineer develops web-based business solutions for our members (client’s) and internal users.
This position will be primarily focused on developing and enhancing web-based SAAS applications in the medical field, requiring a broad business perspective and a willingness to step into multiple roles.
Success in this role will mean working with multiple software tools to rapidly design, prototype, and develop clinical, financial, and operational solutions and custom business intelligence applications for internal use and across our family of audiology and medical practice members.
Working in an Agile software development environment, this position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to work within an entrepreneurial environment with changing needs.
- Design, build, and maintain new features for existing web applications using modern web frameworks like ASP.NET Web API, Java, and Angular
- Analyze user stories and requirements to offer technical feedback on proposed application changes as well as development timeline estimates
- Develop and maintain RESTful API’s
- Automate the deployment of software releases
- Troubleshoot and resolve code issues with production web applications
- Build integrations to and from 3rd party data sources using Python
- Work closely with QA team to validate quality and accuracy of changes to existing systems
- Perform code reviews of changes made by fellow software engineers
- Continuously focus on quality, performance, and user experience
- Total of at least 3-5 years of experience with web-based development creating software applications.
- 3+ years of object-oriented programming development experience using a strongly typed language (.NET, Java, etc.)
- Web API experience-integration of existing and creation of new APIs-JSON/REST
- Experience with source control systems like Git and assessment of the impact of code changes on other applications and systems
- Experience using Python to integrate data from external sources is a plus
- Salesforce integration experience is a plus
- Experience using modern front-end technologies (Node, Angular, Bootstrap, ES6) is a big plus
- Experience with automated testing tools and test-driven development is a plus
- Healthcare information systems and HIPAA compliance experience is a big plus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a big plus
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability, including the ability to research and trouble-shoot application issues.
- Ability to design, organize and implement module, perform system testing, plan and automate tasks to maintain existing systems
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Software development lifecycle experience and best practices (source control, multiple environments, code migration, source control, unit testing)
- Ability to work with teams in small and large projects (QA, outside vendors, project managers, business sponsors)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial outlook
- We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated, and adaptable person with a strong service orientation; someone with a “do what it takes” attitude
- A proactive working style with the ability to prioritize workload with the team and communicate status and risks to delivery effectively, without fail
- Someone with a passion about learning new things and teaching others what they’ve learned
- A passion for solving problems using technology
Are you interested in working with an organization that offers a rewarding mission and an outstanding working environment?