Everyone who works at Audigy has a direct impact on the company. As a Management company, Audigy’s mission is to help others realize their potential; we derive success by helping others be successful; our drive is stay behind the scenes while others shine. Our core value is to develop a best in class group of professionals who work in small businesses and are able to stand against the corporate machine.
You thrive on the relationships you’ve built and love helping others to succeed, that’s awesome so do we! We cultivate meaningful relationships with small business owners so that they may flourish. We do this by planning business development strategies, then partnering and providing effective solutions using the Shared Services (Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Business Development Services) we’ve developed for their benefit. We understand when they succeed we succeed.
Your ideal job would be coaching small business owners through evidence based strategic business platforms while perpetuating growth in their businesses. You love to cultivate relationships, own and execute business development plans with account management and solutions selling. You want to set measurable goals for your team and your clients to make certain the goals are met. You also want to ensure the Audigy Group brand image is maintained, preserved and enhance new and existing client’s market shares. What a coincidence we want all those things too.
We want you to be our next Operations Manager for our small business partners!
Day in the life:
- Communicate, track, measure performance, coach clients (Members) and cross functional teams (SBU) to achieve targets & goals
- Update data, coordinate with SBU partners as necessary
- Provide consulting, coordination and/or delivery of services related to Professional Development, Human Resources, IT and Portal Management
- Create and deliver Member-centered solutions through presentations, trade shows, and industry events
- Prepare and execute organizational strategies, policies and practices for Members that take into consideration both short and long term goals
- Act as Project Manager for Member on various activities
- Perform on-site Baseline Practice Assessment (BPA) due diligence for new on-boarding members. Lead delivery of BPA Executive Summary. Manage new Member on-boarding schedule and deliverables, etc.
- Establish multiple-level contacts within Members’ businesses by presenting to, consulting with, and cultivating relationships at all levels
- Work collaboratively with SBU and Shared Services teams
- Consult with Director of Regional Operations to expand membership communication tools that provide effective notice of the need for contingency plans and/or corrective action before a situation becomes reactive
- Responsible for directly and indirectly interacting with SBU team and Membership base to improve all systems and processes that drive the financial success of the practices
- Responsible for sending or ensuring call agendas and action plans are sent before calls
What you bring to the table:
- You will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Strategic planning and execution on an operational level
- Financial/Accounting background, know how to read P & L statements
- Experience working with and understand financial modeling and budgeting
- Excellent communication skills verbal/listening/written
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and strategic perspective.
- You will also be proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite.
What we offer as an Employer:
Mission: Assisting our Members, their teams, and our internal team in achieving their Personal, Professional and Financial goals through the business
Vision: We will attract and retain Members for life through a sustainable model for growth and the evolution and strength of our existing operations.
Values: Transparency, Teamwork, Leadership through influence, innovative thinking, integrity, and respect.
Interested in working with an organization that offers a rewarding mission and an outstanding working environment?