Marketing Automation Specialist
Who are the people at Audigy? We have philanthropists, we have hobby farmers, we have undiscovered rock stars, we have obsessive runners, we have rap DJ’s, we have travel junkies, skiers, avid hikers, Karaoke singers, family people, Single people and every other variety of People. With all of our unique backgrounds and interests what we do have in common are people who are Inspired, Creative, Passionate, Collaborative, Professional with a drive to serve small business owners to succeed. You will find friends here and people who bring change and purpose every day.
Audigy started as a scrappy start up in 2004 with 2 employees, and a powerful vision of what was possible. Now we have an employee headcount of about 175. We represent the elite independent hearing business owners, servicing a large portion of the market share across the US and into Canada. Because of this dynamic growth trajectory we are changing the way the industry does business.
We are looking for a game changer; we are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist.
A Marketing Automation Specialist executes marketing automation programs for individual Audiology practice owners. The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for executing marketing campaigns designed to engage, educate, acquire, and nurture patients using a marketing automation platform.
This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing, and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital applications. This position requires a candidate that has background/knowledge in executing marketing automation campaigns with experience in Marketo. The right candidate must be enthusiastic, pro-active, detail-oriented, and a hardworking professional able to work well in a team-oriented, client-focused environment.
- Develop, deploy, manage, track and report on automated trigger and nurture campaigns
- Leverage marketing automation to nurture existing clients as well as create lead generation for new opportunities
- Generate reporting and leverage data to draw insights and optimization of campaigns
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Responsible for the integrity and segmentation of databases
- Manage development of all materials and training to ensure success of program for members
- Act as key point person of Marketo relationship
- Responsible for growth and member utilization of the program
- Timeline/deadline driven with extreme attention to detail
- Proven commitment of exceptional and customer service delivery to both clients/customers and internal team members that allow effective working relationships with a diverse population
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
- Exceptional time management skills
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Solution and problem-solving orientation
- Passion for working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to demonstrate personal commitment and drive to set and exceed high standards
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing required or equivalent experience which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities
- 5-7+ years marketing automation experience in Marketo
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Characteristics for Success include: Dedication, excellent work ethic, drive and ambition, ability to work seamlessly with a team and exemplary communication skills
- Experience working in a CRM, OMS, or other related technology platform
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel, multi-channel marketing, and lead generation best practices
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred, but not required
- Experience in a medical field a plus
Are you interested in joining a winning and growing team?