Marketing Automation Manager
Audigy is a management company that provides business services for ENT and audiology practices across the nation. Whether our members are looking to create efficiencies within their four-walls, grow and expand, or exit out of their practice – we are here to help.
We are creative. We are driven. We are fun. And, we are looking for an innovative, experienced, lead-generating marketing automation guru to join our team.
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for creating and refining campaigns designed to engage, educate, acquire, and nurture patients using a marketing automation platform. This person will have experience working in a marketing automation platform and CRM.
- Develop, deploy, manage, track and report on automated trigger and nurture campaigns
- Leverage marketing automation to nurture existing clients as well as create lead generation for new opportunities
- Generate reporting and leverage data to draw insights and optimization of campaigns
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Responsible for the integrity and segmentation of databases
- Manage development of all materials and training to ensure success of program for members
- Responsible for growth and member utilization of the program
- Timeline/deadline driven with extreme attention to detail
- Proven commitment of exceptional and customer service delivery to both clients/customers and internal team members that allow effective working relationships with a diverse population
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Solution and problem-solving orientation
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing required or equivalent experience which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities
- 4-7+ years marketing automation experience; Marketo a plus
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Experience working in a CRM, OMS, or other related technology platform
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel, multi-channel marketing, and lead generation best practices
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred. If individual does not have certification, it must be obtained within 90 days from hire date.
- Experience managing a team is a plus
- Healthcare experience and knowledge of regulated industry compliance like HIPAA a plus
Are you interested in joining a winning and growing team?