Audigy Group’s focus is to support independent Audiology practices as they compete and thrive against the big box retailers and corporate consolidators.
Position Summary: The Instructional Designer is responsible for the analysis, design, development, and evaluation of all member-facing (client) courses. This includes creating and maintaining eLearning, instructor-led, blended courses, audio and video components, and other resources for Audigy. The ID will collaborate with training subject matter experts and stakeholders to build training for audiology and ear, nose and throat practices. This position requires a designer who is very development focused and able to work quickly and effectively through a rapid design process to build an online repository of distance based asynchronous training.
Looking for a professional who loves what they do, working in a department that has a high level of expectations as well as a high level of visibility within the organization. Looking for someone who is enthusiastic about projects from inception to launch and is interested in working in a dynamic culture that has high expectations with high rewards.
- Creation/revision of asynchronous and synchronous computer-based training
- Creation/revision of live event instructor-led training
- Creation of learning assessments and evaluations reaching to level four of Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluation
- Utilization of Bloom’s Taxonomy for creations of learning objections and ensuring appropriate outcomes
- Development and utilization of project plans and scoping for large scale projects
- Utilization of Audigy’s LMS platform for computer-based training delivery
- Superior instructional design skills
- In depth knowledge of adult learning theory in relation to instructional design methodologies
- Highly skilled with design authoring tools (Adobe Captivate preferred)
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and course integration
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to create online interactive trainings with measurable outcomes
- Proven ability to create interactive and facilitative instructor-led training for a diverse audience
- Ability to convert complex information into easily understandable text and graphics
- Knowledge and experience with designing small group instructor-led training and workshops
- Highly skilled at designing and developing interactive asynchronous computer-based training
- Knowledgeable about responsive design and mobile learning
- Knowledge of and practical application of ADDIE and instructional design principles
- Knowledge of Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluation and its application in creating assessments and showing ROI
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, test questions, and audio scripts/video scripts.
- Skilled at graphic design and layout and the ability to use tools such as Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study
- At least three years of experience in instructional design work, focus in development over strategy
- Professional certifications in one or more of the following areas are preferred: Instructional Designer, Designing Learning Certificate, Needs Assessment Certificate, Adult Learning Certificate, APTD or CPLP, Captivate Certificate (or other course authoring software)
Are you interested to partnering with a dynamic, team centered organization?