Human Resource Business Consultant
Audigy’s focus is to support independent Audiology practices as they compete and thrive against the big box retailers and corporate consolidators.
Everyone who works at Audigy has a direct impact on the company. The list of interesting and difficult challenges will always be larger than the time to tackle them, and the community culture fosters continuous improvement.
In addition to working with world-class colleagues, benefits include:
- A great culture and teammates
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health care plans
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A membership to a local gym
- A really cool Holiday party and summer picnic
The objective of the HR Manager is to guide, consult, and influence our clients to the achievement of their financial goals through their business.
We are looking for a Cultural Guru!!!
We need someone whose top priority and past experience reflects engagement and leadership coaching with small business owners. Someone who understands it’s about aligning the team with the vision of the business and knowing that is how you achieve success and mitigate risk.
Provide consultative service and guidance as a strategic business partner.
- Help Members (clients) more effectively achieve their business goals by creating a culture that fosters engaged employees willing to put forth high levels of discretionary effort.
- The HRM accomplishes this by providing
- Leadership training to the Member and/ or key employees;
- Communication support, guidance, and tools;
- Strategic recommendations to drive toward goals; and
- Creating a rewards/recognition program that aligns key business objectives to employee goals.
- Aligning employee’s goals to the goals of the practice
- Challenging and rewarding incentive plans
- Communication plans, change management, employee relations and meeting support
- Strategic planning for hiring plans, benefits, career development, succession planning, and compliance.
- Leadership training and development
- Compliance and legal guidance
- Performance Management
- Employee relations and performance improvement
- Leadership thru Influence
- Integrity and Respect
- Innovative Thinking
- Personal Growth
Yes, you must have:
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Management Operations, Communication, Public and/or Employee Relations
- 3+ years of experience working in the field of Human Resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point
What we offer as an Employer:
Mission: Assisting our Members, their teams, and our internal team in achieving their Personal, Professional and Financial goals through the business
Vision: We will attract and retain Members for life through a sustainable model for growth and the evolution and strength of our existing operations.
Values: Transparency, Teamwork, Leadership through influence, innovative thinking, integrity, and respect.
Interested in working with an organization that offers a rewarding mission and an outstanding working environment?