East Coast Regional Sales Manager
At Audigy Medical, we serve as a living toolbox for physicians. When they need a brochure, we design it. When they need a receptionist, we find just the right candidate. And when they need to know how to grow their business, we’re the ones who chart out the path.
Audigy Medical is the industry’s preeminent, data-driven ENT and otology business-management group with membership spanning 275 practices across 750 U.S. and Canada locations.
Our members range from single medical practices with a doctor of audiology on staff to multi-physician or multi-location practices, university-based ENT and otology programs, and partnerships with Au.D. programs at the student level.
We help otolaryngology practices become more efficient, maintain their autonomy, practice medicine in a manner they see fit, and build a financially stable organization. Without a financially stable practice, patient care and all other aspects of their practice declines. We give them the tools and processes to help them maintain and increase their practice stability and financial health.
It all starts by identifying the inefficiencies of the practice and creating solutions for those based on our industry-specific data and best practices. Their practice’s will have access to exclusive technology platforms that track KPIs, as well as capacity analysis tools that ensure their schedules are optimized to exceed financial goals.
The primary function is to create new customer (member) relationships for Audigy Medical (Otolaryngology practices, Neurotology practices, and Otolaryngology University Departments) that have active hearing aid dispensing and allergy departments. The result is a new member agreeing to purchase hearing aids through our 5 strategic hearing aid manufacturers and in return getting access to Audigy Medical’s leading Practice Development consulting model for Audiology and Allergy.
- 3+ years of experience solution selling to Otolaryngologists and Neurotologists.
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas.
- Thorough working knowledge of medical terminology, medical procedures, and the medical device industry.
- Strong relationship network of practicing Otolaryngologists and Neurotologists.
- Must have experience with database management (e.g. Salesforce).
- Expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel (50%-60%) via automobile, plane, or other forms of transportation.
Are you interested in working with an organization that offers a rewarding mission and an outstanding working environment?