At Audigy, we are committed to empowering our teams so that everyone can achieve their personal, professional and financial goals.
Audigy started as a scrappy start up in 2004 with 2 employees, and a powerful vision of what was possible. Now we have an employee headcount of about 170. We are the management company for independent hearing business owners, servicing 270 practice owners representing 700 locations across the US and into Canada. Because of this dynamic growth trajectory, as of 2016 we were acquired by the third largest manufacturing company of hearing aids in the world, GN Resound. They made a $151 million investment into Audigy so that we can take our services to the next level.
Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, which means it is extremely dynamic, ever changing, ever evolving, and growth oriented. We pursue passionate people who are just as passionate about their own growth potential as they are at the purpose of supporting the small business owners that they serve.
Our Members represent…
- 10% of total hearing aid revenue
- 5% of hearing aid units sold
- The highest audiology revenue per location in the industry
- The highest patient-conversion rate in the industry
Audigy seeks a licensed attorney to provide research, advice, and other legal assistance to Audigy’s company counsel and other management within the company and coordinate with outside legal counsel. The Associate Attorney will focus on general transactional operations within the corporate legal department. Areas of responsibility will include employment, mergers and acquisition, real estate, healthcare, intellectual property, and other transactional duties. The Associate Attorney will interface with all departments in the company and will need to provide business minded legal advice to all stakeholders in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Key Deliverables include:
- Developing the organization’s policies on industry-specific issues or regulatory affairs;
- Analyzing and summarizing complicated legal documents including contracts;
- Making suggestions for alterations of existing legal documents
- Negotiating with outside parties on contractual issues and legal disputes
- Advising on employment related matters
- Anticipating and mitigating potential legal problems within the organization
- Developing strategies to avoid costly litigation, and reducing potential areas of risk
- Drafting legal documents
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
To be successful in this position:
- Must have a JD
- Be a member of a state bar
- Have 0-3 years of experience.
- Excellent analytical, communication, diplomatic, research and writing skills also are required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
In addition to mastery of the requisite technical skills, we hire based on our core values:
- Integrity: we don’t cut ethical corners
- Customer Centrism: our customers’ success is our primary concern
- Innovation: our core purpose is to perfect the end user’s experience
Our employees embody the values that Audigy has earned a reputation for and that is hard work, curiosity, dedication to our vision, passion for best in class deliverables and an atmosphere that encourages creativity and collaboration.
Come join our team!