Essentials for Navigating Third-Party Payers
Get tips and strategies to maximize reimbursements and understand the pros and cons of third-party payers, plus determine whether you should take on these contracts.
What You Will Find Inside the Guidebook
As more insurance plans take on third-party-payer networks and more baby boomers hit retirement age, the number of private-pay patients may decrease — potentially affecting your bottom line. This guidebook has the essentials to help you navigate third-party-payer networks.
- Identifying third-party-payer networks and the role they play for hearing care providers
- Calculating the benefits of contracting through a third-party-payer network
- Understanding insurance reimbursements vs. private pay
- Choosing the right third-party-payer network for your practice
- Tips to maximize reimbursements
Get Your Third-Party-Payer Guidebook
Complete the form below to receive your copy of the guidebook.