Engaging every category of this database in a timely manner can play a crucial role in your operational efficiencies, patient care, relationship-building, and bottom line, so how can you maximize these opportunities without taxing your team? Let’s talk about the power of marketing automation.
What Is Marketing Automation?
Ever bought a product and immediately received an email not only thanking you for your purchase but alerting you to related goods and services that may also fit your needs? How about a text reminding you of your upcoming air travel along with three tips to trim the wait at your boarding gate? These scenarios can enhance the relationship between the business and you. They’re marketing automation in action!
At its core, marketing automation is a computer-aided, database-cultivation system that delivers custom information to consumers and calls your target audience to action based on:
- Your specific business goals
- Your audiences’ product and service needs
- Events and other circumstances that trigger engagement opportunities
This ongoing engagement, or nurture campaign, can reach across various communication channels — email, social media, text, and websites — with messaging tailored to existing and prospective patients. Plus, it’s working for you whether your office is open or closed and whether your team is available or helping patients and their loved ones, saving your practice valuable time.
Why Does Marketing Automation Matter?
As consumers and communication continually change, businesses must evolve to leverage these changes. Private audiology practices and brick-and-mortar stores are neither dead nor dying — many have simply forgotten to evolve. That’s where the power of marketing automation comes in.
Rather than a practice being limited to providing remarkable patient experiences only within its four walls, marketing automation allows it to:
- Deliver that remarkability before the patient even steps into the office for the first time
- Continue delivering that positive, brand-reinforcing experience long after the patient leaves
- Achieve better hearing-health outcomes and gain more opportunities for patient advocacy in the practice’s behalf
- Reach target audiences where they are — not where they were — using the effective communication practices of today
Marketing automation gets results across industries. For example:
- A well-known bank and brokerage company saw over $100 million in closed deals and a 500% increase in engagement.
- A major health care products and equipment manufacturer gained $2 billion in opportunities that resulted in $600 million in success.
- A window-treatment business upped its online click-through rate by 140% and reduced its cost per booking by 79%.
What Sets Audigy’s Marketing Automation Program Apart?
Audigy’s exclusive Marketing Automation Program is based on our proven Patients for Life® (PFL) process, which covers every part of the hearing care experience from initial phone call to consultations, fittings, follow-ups, and beyond. PFL helps owners and providers duplicate the service and care that:
- Make practices exceptional
- Keep patients coming back
- Inspire patients to share with friends and family
Our Marketing Automation Program is also:
- Built for and specific to the hearing-care space
- Replete with hands-on coaching from our Strategic Business Unit
- Administered by Audigy’s in-house team of marketing and training experts
- Easily integrated within popular audiology office-management systems for seamless automation
A big part of Audigy’s Marketing Automation Program? Keeping the patient experience paramount. Supporting your practice’s engagement efforts by maintaining the focus where it belongs — on the people your serve — helps your business retain existing patients, motivate prospects, generate more opportunities, and accurately measure your marketing success.
Are you ready to make your practice even more efficient, profitable, and responsive to patients’ needs? Improve patient retention through marketing automation from Audigy. Learn about Audigy’s Marketing Automation program and see how it can help simplify the way you nurture your patient database.
Marketo. Customer Stories: Charles Schwab. https://www.marketo.com/customers/charles-schwab/. Accessed Nov. 18, 2019. Marketo. Customer Stories: GE Healthcare. https://www.marketo.com/customers/ge-healthcare/. Accessed Nov. 18, 2019. Marketo. Customer Stories: 3 Day Blinds. https://www.marketo.com/customers/3-day-blinds/. Accessed Nov. 18, 2019.